Clarksburg City Council met Thursday for a regular session. The meeting featured several ordinances' first readings being approved along with some much-needed purchases. The Clarksburg Fire Department and Police Department will receive a total of 40 new radios and new roofs will be installed on the Clarksburg public works building and the North View fire station.
As featured on
- Flashes of bold UN talk on feminism, masculinity, patriarchy
- Fiona sweeps away houses, knocks out power in eastern Canada
- Big plays help Troy defeat Marshall 16-7
- Judge bars enforcement of Delaware 'ghost gun' restrictions
- Saudi Arabia's triumphant week reclaims the West's embrace
- US spy satellite launched into orbit from California
- GOP quiet as Arizona Democrats condemn abortion ruling
- 'We got our miracle': Freed Americans back home in Alabama
- DeSantis declares emergency as storm expected to hit Florida
- Biden administration launches environmental justice office
- Soldier who went missing during Korean War accounted for
- A letter to a billionaire sparked a W.Va. economic windfall
- Judiciary unveils Barbera’s portrait, a first for a woman
- Delaware’s inland bays contribute to state's economy
- Dissident: 'Iranian women are furious' over headscarf death
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.